A random and flowing stream of all things Heather. Witty, creative, goofy, sarcastic, enigmatic, controversial... if I like it, you'll see it. Curing my pleonasm through microblogging, one blissfully short post at a time.
Ask me anything
PHOTO DISCLAIMER: None of the pictures that I post are my own and I claim no ownership of them. No copyright infringement is intended and owners of the images are credited if known.
Check out my other themed Tumblrs!
The Power Of The Beard (and oh, it's delicious!!): http://powerofthebeard.tumblr.com/
St. Patrick's Day: http://stpatricksday.tumblr.com/
Words & Music Love: http://wordsandmusicfyeah.tumblr.com/
- offering bowl with honey and milk
- small, green cloth bag or pouch.
- Needle and thread (if you’re sewing your pouch shut instead of tying it)
- Iceland moss
- Place the cauldron in the center of the altar
- Place the offering bowl of milk and honey off to the side.
- Sprinkle the herbs into the cauldron.
- Stir the herbs lightly with your wand while chanting,
Come, you Elves and Dwarves of old.
Fill my pockets up with gold.
Small ones, dressed in fur and silk,
I’ve brought you gifts of honey and milk.
A thank you gift for aiding me
To find luck and prosperity.
- Gather up the herbs and put them in the bag. Close the bag with ties or by sewing it closed.
- Hold the bag over the incense smoke and say,
Blessings to all who come to my aid.
Between friends is this bargain made.
- Carry the bag with you or keep it on your altar.
- Place the offering bowl outside overnight and pour the remainder of the offering on the ground in the morning.
I just got my first well-compensated book editing deal!!!! I cannot tell you how happy my little english-loving brain is at this moment :)